Saturday, August 25, 2012

Disassembled

I am now less than the sum of all my parts – in pieces
Like bits fell off something stopped working - strange
It’s like I am coming apart at the seams - breaking up
All those parallel things I do every day - disconnected
Hotel was booked for the week before I travel - dumb
One thousand euro lost due to card cloning - careless
Plans change I end up in the wrong place - drowning
People run away and ignore my requests - abandoned
Projects symphony becomes a cacophony - confusing
I feel like Alice going down the rabbit hole - dissociated
Normality is absent now as I spin around - breakdown?
My perception of the world has changed - problematical
I better get someone to glue me back together - quickly
Otherwise I will become invisible and irrelevant – not good
Like a set useless parts with no instructions - disassembled

No comments:

Post a Comment